Wednesday, January 17, 2018

#ONEWORD2018

Grow that’s my one word. Now you guys may think why grow? I chose grow because grow has so many meaning to me it means I grow as a better person than I was before and not just me but other people around me. Me personally I like helping people even if it’s someone they need to talk to. From me choosing grow I can help people become a better person. For me to achieve this goal I will help people more than what I usually do by either becoming a friend to them or being there for them when they ever need it or just need someone in general just to see how they are doing. I would hold myself accountable with my word by checking up on friends maybe twice a week seeing how they doing, what they are planning over the weekend, or even just a simple “hey” and seeing what they are doing today and seeing if they want to hangout. Does my one word connect to you? What’s your one word?

No comments:

Post a Comment