Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Life is Beautiful Movie Review

This movie was a good movie showing what happened during the Holocaust. If I was in Guido’s or Dora’s shoes I would have done everything I can to protect my kid.  Even if that’s risking my own life. I would want my kid to survive through this terrible event and live his/her best life and be happy with a big smile on his/her face. It was crazy how the father made it seem like it was a game for the kid so then the kid won’t be scared I don’t think I would have came up with that. I did feel sad at the end because I thought that Guido killed the Nazi guy but then I realized that he didn’t make it and it hurt me even more because the mom would have to tell the kid that the father didn’t make it. It also made me realize how many people lost so many parents and siblings and at the every end they figure out that they didn’t make it. One question I would want to ask one of the Nazi’s is if they ever felt bad burning and or shooting at the people in the concentration camps?

No comments:

Post a Comment